2.08.2009

"I'm soooo hungry!"

This morning.... One bowl of cookie crisp, an apple, a fruit roll up, 3/4 can spaghettios, his bowl of oatmeal plus some of his sisters. Then he was begging for more food as soon as we got to church (1 p.m.) and started crying," I am soooo hungry!" As soon as we got home from church we went over to Ambers for dinner where he ate a Waffle, 3 pieces of bacon, and then a German Pancake. Following dinner he had dry cereal to snack on while running around the house and then just before bed he decided to end the day the same way he started... a bowl of cookie crisp! I better get a second job...

6 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

Too bad they don't have that Free Grand Slam everyday. He could down that.

Anonymous said...

lol! Annie, it doesn't end does it. I CANNOT keep Tegunn full. He's always saying the same thing, " I'm so hungry mom!" What are we going to do when they are teenagers and we get to feed thier friends too.

Annie said...

FOR REAL!!! I can't picture feeding Tate and his buddies all the time.... maybe that's what I'll end up doing with our food storage.

Monica said...

Uh oh. He's going to wake up in the morning a foot taller than you and his voice will be 3 octaves lower. Don't say I didn't warn you, haven't you seen the movie "Big"?!?!

Britney said...

I hear ya! TJ has 3...THREE bowls of cereal for breakfast everyday!

I often think of my future with 2 teenage boys. Frightening!!!

Rachel said...

Wow!! How can he fit all that in his body?? My neighbor has to lock up the food... ha ha! BOYS!!