3.02.2009

Great News!!!

Tonight while we were enjoying dinner together as a family we started talking about what we all wanted to be when we grow up...
Tate is going to be a doctor that fixes peoples bones when they break them.
and...
Ellie, sweet Ellie! She informed us that she would like to be a Farmer who grows carrots. She would like to do this so that she can feed the carrots to Horses! Now picture her saying all of that in the way only Ellie can with her head leaned to her right shoulder, lips puckered, eyes batting, and shaking her head yes. Tates face was red from laughing so hard with his food spilling out everywhere! It was a good time...
I am such a proud mother.... who will have access to all of the carrots and broken bone fixes I want!

9 comments:

Jana said...

That is so dang cute, I love the things these kids come up with, it is great!! :)

Melissa said...

:)

Jessie said...

Oh I love the things kids say! They are so sweet! You're kids are adorable! Atleast you'll be healthy:)

Rachel said...

That is awesome. I'm really looking forward to to those moments with Amelie:) You're kids are adorable.

Kaiichi5 said...

ANNIE!!! It's been so long! You have a beautiful family. I don't know if you remember me, Paige Snowden from Okinawa. Your sister found me on facebook and I wanted to catch up with you. Here's my email:
paige_kakazu@hotmail.com

Andy and Cecy said...

Annie.. You and your family are so dang cute! I can't believe how big your kids are.

Ashlee said...

Can I get carrots too??? Cute story! How about that 6 on 4 the other night!!! We're awesome!

Torri P said...

Annie.....if you get this soon, I need to get Sara's address from you for Marandas baby shower. I looked her up online, and there are 2 different address'. Can you email it to me if you have time? THANKS! Somehow I lost you on facebook?? here is my email.... torri.phillips@gmail.com

Laci said...

Yaay Im so glad you found us!! We miss and Love you!! Ok hello- your kids are beautiful!! And check out the photo of Annsli on the hospitals web page LOL- not really her, or Nate is not her dad :)