4.04.2009

Spinlash...what?

Yeah so Tate never ceases to amaze me! He was laying next to me the other day and reminded me (because he has told me this many times before) that I really need to buy some spinlash mascara so that my mascara wouldn't be so clumpy! What???!!! Yeah... little too much T.V. I guess. Does anyone use this? It would be fun to get it just for Tate's sake. He has seriously mentioned it to me several times. I do try my best to cake on the mascara.... my rule is the more the better. A little secret I have learned is that you should NEVER wipe that little extra glob off the end of your mascara brush when you take your brush out! That extra glob is totally needed for the heavy application of the mascara! I am in love with my Mabelline mascara- the one in the fat, Yellow tube.... and yes, this is all I have to blog about! looser....

8 comments:

Monica said...

Oh Annie you're my favorite!!! You conveniently left out the fact that you have the most amazing eyelashes naturally! You and Coop sit around and pluck yours out from boredom as the rest of us losers with bald lids shed a tear. sniff sniff..... Ok, I'm really crying because I miss you guys sooo much! Mostly all the butt-pinching, hot gossip and fruit roll-ups.

Monica said...

You have the Tony Danza song on your blog?!?! I love it!

Monica said...

Freeeeaky! We just left comments on each other's blog at the same time.. Woah. Does that make us pinkie friends or something? Are you working? Are you eating a fruit roll-up for me? Sigh. I had some grilled chicken today. Yep.....loser!! But not the biggest. That was pretty lame, it's all I got.

Monica said...

By the way, my cell is dead. I killed it texting Mekenzie telling her how awesome Matrix II was. I'd been snorting caffiene again. So that's why I'm now texting your blog.

The Griffin Crew said...

That looks great I just might have to get it and give it a try!!

Anonymous said...

That does look interesting I am always trying to find a new mascara that will rock!! I actually use the same big fat yellow one too and I love it!! I don't know if I will ever change. Your kids are so cute. They are getting so big!!

Rachel said...

I love how kids are so brutally honest. I also love that you spill your makeup secrets on your blog... don't scrape off excess goop... got it. I tried your lip liner secret. I must've done it wrong because Matt looked at my face and asked what was up with my lips. He also said, in the most sincere way he could, that he doesn't understand my backwards mullet haircut... long in the front and short in the back... He's willing to pay for a new one. Maybe I should ask Tate for some advice.

Emily said...

I've never heard of the spinlash mascara, I must be watching the wrong channel.