10.05.2008

We + JaMiE!

My Cute little Sis took my kids on a "date" lastnight. Jamie showed up with these cute rain jackets for the kids to wear! They went to the "big movies" and then to Shopko... early Christmas at our house lastnight! Ellie and Tate walked in the door- both arms full with coloring books, toys, and candy. Ellie was so tired she could hardly walk. They had a great time!
THANK YOU JAMIE!!!





My kids love their Aunt Jamie so much! She has always been so good to all of her nieces and nephews. She has always been so caring and loving and always thinks of others first. I am so thankful for family! We love you JaMiE!

6 comments:

Monica said...

Jamie is so fun, what a great sister and aunt! Those rain jackets are adorable!

Janilynn said...

Annie, it was so good to talk with you. I am so glad I found your blog, how dang cute is it. I love it!! I will be blog stalking you now! You fam is darling. Keep in touch.

Britney said...

I'd say she's a great Aunt! What luckies your kids are. I was over once when she stopped by, I could tell what a fun Aunt she was just by that brief visit. Love the kids raincoats...I need to get some of those. loves.

Rachel said...

Tell Tate I can see up his nose holes!! Yay! What a fun date.. Your whole family is so dang nice and fun to be around! I'm loving the background and your cute header thingy.. I gotta get photoshop. Miss you.

Pam said...

OH, I love your blog! I just love you and your family period!!

Emily said...

Cute blog, of course I've been blog stocking off of others. I need a sister like yours! So fun!