10.31.2008

No Time To BlOg!

So, Hopefully your week has been as busy as mine cause I have felt like I am going crazy! We of Course did the whole Halloween thing tonight..... we went to Grandma Cindy's house. Grandma fed us and gave us way too many treats. Jamie also handed out loads of candy to the kids.... Thanks guys!

We went to Grandpa Craig's house. He gave the kids tons of candy. The kids carried around pillowcases this year... an old tradition that we are going to try to bring back. Both kids thought we were crazy when we showed them their "bags" but they got over it!

Tate learned to ride a bike without TRAINING WHEELS! It only took him a couple of days of practicing on his friends bike and he learned how to do it all by himself! He loves it! He said to me, "Mom, don't you remember when you could ride without your training wheels and how fast you could go? Wasn't it so much fun?" He is such a cutie!! Thanks Parker for letting him borrow your bike!


Any of you who know my husband well enough know that he loves jets and flying! Well, my little Tate is the same way- no surprise! Jeff borrowed this flight suit from a friend to wear to work today for Halloween.

This is how far we go at my house with the whole flying and Pilot thing! Tate loves to fly airplanes on Jeff's laptop, he has a flight simulator game. Tate flew airplanes with this REAL pilot helmet on (I'm sure Jeff did too when the kids were in bed and I was at work)!




9 comments:

Monica said...

Hey, where's the mullett?!?!? Jeff is such a tease!! I love Tate with his helmet on, and I could totally see Jeff wearing it when no one was watching. And of course with the sound effects too! And is that Sara I see on bedrest?

Melissa said...

We are bringing back the tradition of actually carrying our kids around in a pillowcase. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute :) Happy Halloween!!! :0 See you Monday night
for photoshop and treats :)

Jamie said...

Hey what a fun night..Thanks so much for coming over. I Love Jeff's costume....and I loved that Ellie and Tate had the pillowcases. You are so cute. Love you guys.

Britney said...

Fun stuff! Congrats to Tate for learning to ride a two wheeler! That's so exciting. Loved his comment. TJ has really been into planes and jets right now. hmmm...maybe that comes from his little buddy Tate?

Jamie said...

Looks like you gys had tons of fun! Love the "Top Gun" like costume! I think I'll call Jeff Maverick from now on:) Hope you had a good Halloween. Don't you love getting the kids all candied up and then trying to put them to bed!

The Griffin Crew said...

I love Jeffs costume that is great!! Tate is doing so good riding without training wheels I can't believe he taught himself!!

Jana said...

SO FUN!! Maybe Tate could teach all the other kids to ride!! Adam could use some help, we haven't tried yet!! Fun Halloween and like always DANG cute kids, and like I always say almost as cute as mine!! :) Thanks for all your help and kindness!!!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hey Annie! This is Carrie (Gunther). I found you through Mindy and Jamie's blogs. Your blog is great---and you are so on ball (you already have your Thanksgiving layout). I'm going to tell my family in Brigham about the Maddox thing on Nov. 5th. Check out my blog jcbeanfamily.blogspot.com