12.23.2008

So Far...

SWIMMING... in Nebraska! I am surprised that The water wasn't one big brick of ICE! I NEVER, NEVER want to live in Nebraska in the Winter! I don't know that I have ever been that cold!
Ell-bell Chillin. She obviously feels the same way about NEBRASKA as I do! She would only "swim" in the HOT TUB :) That's my girl.
Two little Monkeys Jumpin' on the bed. After 9 hours in the car, can you blame them?!


My little man... He was running up the stairs at Grandma's house to go Play with the toys. He slipped, fell, and hit his chin on the hardwood. He busted it right open. He Freaked out at first but then he calmed down and was the bravest little boy ever! He was adorable at the Hospital. He was answering all of the questions the nurses asked like he didn't even need us there. "Is he allergic to any medication? " "No" says Tate. WHat?! He was adorable. He even asked THEM some questions :)

Sorry... Had to post this one. He was so tough! I am so proud of my sweet little boy. He HATES blood and needles or even the thought of them! He was So nervous... but did great. I had to grab my camera and take a picture to show him so that he would believe it was bad enough for stitches. He just wanted to leave it like it was!

SEVEN stitches! We really have had a great time. Tate and Ellie have loved "sleeping over" at Grandma and Grandpa's and playing with their Cousins. Tate also has Strep throat! LAYLA- Tate could really use some Kisses!!! :)

12 comments:

Mindy said...

What a sweet, brave boy! We miss you!!! It's all good though. After all, Chicks dig scars! :)

Jana said...

Oh poor guy, but wow what a tough kid!! I'm so glad you are having a good time!! Have a very Merry Christmas!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh i'm so sad for Taters! It made me sick to my stomach for him.

Tee will think its AWESOME!

Hopefully he gets feeling better!! Give him some hugs and kisses from us.

Jamie said...

What a brave guy. I hope he gets feeling better. I was so sad for him when mom told me. What toy did he get to pick out? He told me he got one for being so brave. Give him and Ellie Belle a big kiss for me!

Layla said...

Oh buddy... I'm on it! That is a fantastic pic of it pre stitch!

Where in Nebraska are you?

Merry Christmas to you all!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. Now I know what an open wound looks like that needs stitches. Not pleasant. What a tough guy.

Melissa said...

Ouch!!!

Monica said...

Oh no! Poor kid, but very brave! Aren't you guys home yet?!? I'm going through major withdrawls..

Rachel said...

Everyone in this whole room is all staring at this nasty picture and saying, "ooooooh, poor kid." MAN, poor guy!! Annie has strep too. Stinking germs. Glad you're having some fun though! Were you guys doing hotel room bed olympics again?? Fun!

Rachel said...

Hi Annie, I'm going private with my blog so I need your email address to invite you to see it. Please:)

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Rachel said...

Oh yeah. Just email me at rachelwhat@hotmail.com

The Hammons' said...

Ouch! Poor Tate! Poor you...that had to be fun visiting the hospital on vacation...Thinking of changing hospitals???