12.02.2008

.Turkey Day.

Okay, Okay... I know I'm way late on the Turkey Day post but here it is anyways :) We had a really good day. Jeff's dad flew in from K.C. and his brother Jeremy came over for dinner. My family all came out- except for Sara (we missed you guys). We ate Turkey, Mashed potatos, corn, stuffing, yams, more Turkey, rolls, jello salad, egg nog, and lots and lots of pie- including the DELICIOUS pumpkin cheesecake pie Mindy brought! Yeah, I am pretty much still suffering from the pants fitting a little too tight! Oh well....
The kids loved their "cute little turkey". They wanted to watch my every move as I prepared the Turkey for eating... sick, huh?

The BoYs can't have a Holiday without football... I swear! Either it's on the T.V. or in the back yard. Even when it's not offiicially "football season" there is always NFL Europe or some other conspiracy to provide some entertainment for these men.

. My Taterbug.
El-bell and Ry-guy! Family is great, isn't it! I love you all. I hope to spend some good time with everyone this Holiday Season.
+Annie.



6 comments:

Rachel said...

Look at you guys without any jackets on, playing football!!!! We tried the whole football thing and froze! That's one of my favorite Thanksgiving Day traditions.. dang Rexburg. Looks like you had fun! Can't wait for next week!! YAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Jana said...

I love the new look, they are always so dang, flipping, extremely, completely adorable!!! :) Glad you guys had wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Layla said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! Thanks for last night- it was wonderful. You all do such a great job.

Pam said...

Miss Annie...you are a hottie in those wedding pictures! Love love love them!! And, I love your family pictures...such a beautiful family. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. Your kids are so cute!!

Monica said...

Love those Thanksgiving pounds. More squats!!! Looks like your dinner turned out fabulous, like there was ever a doubt...