11.13.2008

Can't hardly wait...


I love this time of year... mostly because I know Christmas is around the corner. I have been thinking about the traditional candy making day at my house and can already feel my pants getting tighter! I have been making a recipe book for my ward and have so many fun recipes from everyone. I can't wait to try them out! Here is one of my favorites that I am already craving... thought I would share it. Melissa, I want your pretzel recipe! I did have it in my hot little hands and then I forgot it at your house last year.... craving those too (wink, wink).

9 comments:

Rachel said...

PERFECT!! Along with the dinner club, my little group is exchanging "treats" next month. We all are bringing two dozen of our favorite treat (I'm so bringing these.. or those huge dipped pretzel sticks) and the recipe.. then we all pig out and trade and go home with so many yummy ideas! Don't our husbands like tight pants anyway? They better.

Melissa said...

It was my evil plan, to make you think you were so close, then take it away. Mwa ha ha. That's an evil laugh, right?

Jana said...

Yay, I can't believe how fast it is coming!! So excited!! My pants are already tight, i will have to do the elastic thing ya do when you are pregnant!! lol :)

Anonymous said...

I love those too!!! :0 and am so looking forward to Christmas candy :) I need you to show me how to make those cute little recipe books :) I want to make some for my family :) LOVE your blog by the way :)

Jamie said...

seriously you always make the best candy...I better stick to eating ice cubes for the next few weeks so I can enjoy all of your treats. Can't wait for Christmas candy!

Carrie and Jeff said...

My sisters, my mom, and I get together every December to make treats too. We love it. I'm supposed to give them out to my neighbors, but I keep most of them for myself. I bet your treats are so delicious!

Mindy said...

I just have to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for that recipe! :) It is by far the BEST!! I have made them every year since your shared your secret with me!! :) P.S. Did you say Craving!?!?!

Jamie said...

I love it! I think you should post a new one everyday! Ok, maybe thats a bit excessive, how about every other day:)

Britney said...

Did you say you were putting together recipes for your ward? If so, how can I get a copy???