11.14.2008

Do as I am doing...

Okay. I rarely remember embarrassing things that happen to me but I have one fresh on my mind that I thought you would all get a good laugh at. A few Monday night's ago, during family night, we let Tate choose the closing song. Well, he chose "do as i am doing". The action he chose to do is to jump up and down while turning around. Well, it was night time- and who wears their bra at night? Well Jeff and I were laughing hysterically because we knew what was going on and the kids just thought we were having a great time. Picture the "If I do it high or low, if I do it fast or slow..." ha,ha,ha. It was funny! Needless to say we now have to sing that same song, with that same action EVERY FAMILY NIGHT! I now stay fully dressed for family night :) ( I think this post takes care of all the times I have been tagged by everyone about quirks and embarrassing stuff).

9 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

That is too funny. You're so good to share your embarrassing story. I'll have to do that sometime...when I'm feeling a little gutsy about it.

Jana said...

I love it! Now I know there are some plusses to not having any, if ya get the drift!! :) It's even more funny when the kids think they understand what is so funny, yet ya know they don't have a clue!!

Jana said...

BTW.... Your header or actually whole page is so dang adorable!! HELP!!!!

Rachel said...

Ohhhh, Annie!!! You crack me up!! That was just plain awesome! What a fun way to get your husband involved in the closing song of FHE!! Everybody wins!

Monica said...

Hopefully you don't do any squats for FHE. Don't want to traumatize the kids with the hot pink thong!

Melissa said...

Katie would say your elbows are bouncy.

Jessie said...

Oh that is still funny hearing it for the second time! You crack me up!

Jamie said...

That is funny! I laughed so hard. I'll have to remember the advice for future reference, we all know keith would have a field day with that one.

Cute Blog! Love it

Layla said...

Hey... I probably should have asked you if I could add you to my list. (I'm blog socially awkward- sorta like in real life Ü) Okay, I have to ask you- was it YOU who said that you hadn't read Twilight yet (on Alyssa's blog)? If so, you march yourself over here and get the book. I have it ready for you. You could totally have it read before Thursday night.