11.19.2008

Fall FuN!







SO... I can remember playing in the leafs with my Brother and Sisters when I was younger.. much younger.. and it just makes me laugh at how much fun we used to have. We would rake the leafs up and jump out of trees into the big pile of leafs (like it was going to cushion the fall at all). Well, we raked the leafs in our backyard (okay.. Jeff raked the leafs) and the kids had their first experience jumping, "swimming", and fighting in the leafs. It was super cute to watch.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Is Tate dumping all the leaves on Ellie's head in that first picture?!! Soo fun!! You got some great shots of those adorable kids of yours..I just wanna squeeeze em! BTW (ya, I'm learning texting words now.. yay me!) I just finished the 2nd Twilight Book.. better than the first.. I kinda like Jake better than Edward.. call me crazy. Got two more to go. Not sure if I'm quite ready for the movie to ruin it all though. HAVE YOU STARTED IN THE CRAZE YET?

Britney said...

You got some great shots Annie! Your kids are just the cutest.

TJ told me that he and Tate traded yo-yo's in class today, so funny.

Brooke Low said...

Your pictures look professional. They are really good. Looks like they are having fun