9.05.2008

ABCs
ABC's "getting to know you"TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached! :)
B- Best Friend: Jeff, of course (when it's not football season) :)
C-Cake or Pie: Cake- mostly german chocolate or tres leche!
D-Day: Saturday!
E- Essential Item: My contacts and eyeglasses- I would be blind without them!
F- Favorite Color: Brown i guess since that is the color of everything in my closet!
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears!!
H-Home town: Brigham City
I- Indulgences: Baked cheddar lays, A&W Root Beer, jolly joes, and Ice Cream!
J- January or July?: July!
K-Kids: Tate and Ellie :)
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends.
M- Marriage Date: August 4th, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: There are four of us, 1 brother and 2 sisters :)
O- Oranges or Apples: I like both but right now I would have to say Apples.
P- Phobias or Fears: someone hiding in the back of my vehicle and popping up when I am driving! Wierd, I know but it has always freaked me out!
Q- Quote: "Choose your love, love your choice.":)
R- Reason To Smile: I smile a lot when we are home together as a family. It's a riot watching Jeff and the kids. Jeff tries to make them laugh by doing crazy things like running into the walls:)
S- Season: Fall, mostly for the colors and the FOOD! I love the spices and ooh, the pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies!!!
T- Tag Three: Brooke, Alyssa, and Brittney. Rachel already tagged me and I haven't done that one yet... I am still thinking about it Rach:)
U- Unknown fact about me: I have never had a cavity! My teeth don't look the best but I have never had a filling.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I AM A CARNIVOR! Love steak, chicken, beef jerky, ribs... yum:)
W- Worst Habit: Not putting the clothes away after I fold them! I hate it!!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound, when there is a baby there!
Y-Your favorite food: Chicken Alfredo at the Olive Garden (breadsticks, and salad of course too)
Z: Zodiac Sign: Cancer

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ya carnivore! Ha! I love this.. you think you know someone and then they post the ABC's on their blog! I want to see Jeff walk into a wall sometime too.. what a cutie. Love ya, Rach

B, C and b said...

Ooo! I have that hiding in the back of the vehicle phobia, too! Come to think of it - I actually have quite a few phobias. How sad am I?

Sam and Chelsie said...

Annie,

Hey it's chels.... Marci told me that you had a blog. I hope it is ok that I add you to mine.

Check us out.... samandchels.blogspot.com