9.02.2008

Pink ISNT just a CoLoR, It's an ATTITUDE!


Our little girl has taught us the meaning of SUGAR & SPICE! She is so sweet (one minute) and then so cranky the next. There is nothing more entertaining than a little girl in our home!
Top 10 sayings from our little Ellie:
1- "Daddy, mom is not talking nice to me!"
2- "Tate, Don't!"
3- "Get me Chocolate milk, a hot towel, and my Dora Blankie!"
4- "No mom, you do it."
5- "I want my da-da."
6- "I want to wear my jammies!" (every day for naptime she thinks she needs to
change into her Jammies).
7- "I love you mom" (usually right after she gets in trouble)
8- "but is Tate taking a nap too?"
9- "I'm not BUD, I'm Ellie-Belly!"
10- "I wanna hold you!"
She is so much fun! I believe that CHILDREN come with their own little personalities! As you can tell, she is a huge DADDY'S GIRL .... daddy doesn't mind that at all :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute post and what a cute little girl!! We love her too!!

Britney said...

Love this, what a cute post. Your such a good Mommy to write all these down. That way you won't forget! Gage used to say "hold you" too, sigh...so sweet.

Mindy said...

We absolutely LOVE her! She is such a little doll! That picture of her is co cute and just shows her cute little personality so well! What a boring world this place would be without little Elle-Belle :)

Brooke Low said...

Annie! I am so glad you found me. I miss you guys so much. I am glad they haven't taken the internet away from you yet. My hospital made a big mistake by giving us access to the internet a few months ago. My co-workers come and tell me that I am logged in on ebay and other sites that I have forgot to log out of. I am sure someone is out their with my identity! Can you believe we are going on our 4th year in Las Vegas? We need to talk. Your kids are adorable. It doesn't seem right that Tate is already riding the bus. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were talking about him hiding in the closet to poop and other funny things he did as a baby. Give me a call when you get a chance. My cell is 702-927-0421. Tell everyone hi for me. I hope everyone is still around when we make our way back that way. I am trying to think of a really good memory to write on your blog. I will post tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie!! I got to your blog through Mindys, I hope that's okay. You have the cutest family!!! I am going to add you to my blog I hope thats okay? I hope to see you soon. :)