9.14.2008

A shout out to my sweet husband!!!

I was freaking out cause I wanted a really cute font for my BLOG and had no idea how to do it. Jeff helped me, it took us FOREVER but he figured it all out! What a genius :) Thanks babe! If any of you need help he will work for Cookies. **** The font I used is Pea Yar Yar. If you don't have this font- HERE IT IS! Just click on this link and download it for free! I want you to be able to appreciate Jeff's hard work++ http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/11415

3 comments:

Britney said...

Okay, I don't even know how to do this!!! Love, love the new font. I'm kinda a font junkie and have never seen this cute one, thanks. So, now you really need to come over so we can both teach each other something! WTG Jeff!

Mindy said...

So as soon as I got to your blog I had my phone in hand, ready to call and ask you how you got so smart and how you made your font so cute!!! Nice job Jeff!!! I will be bringing out some cookies soon and asking for the tips! :) WOHOO!!!

Monica said...

Computer skills, dancing skills... he's a keeper! So excited to see the Halloween costume!!!